Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #611
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i never once had any anime for a desktop, in fact this is my current one: http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/...cs/xmen90s.jpg

    replace the number 9 in the url with 8,7, or 6 to see the previous generations if ya want.

  2. #612
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I have 'em but now I'm sort of starting to change lol since I'm self-conscious about these things. I figure the techy abstract ones will do nicely. The I've got now is a cleverly hidden ^_~ Alexiel (sp) from Angel Sanctuary.

  3. #613
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, X-men history... Nice desktop...
    This is mine, I found it yesterday evening...

    http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/drea..._Desktop26.JPG

    And I found many many more wallpapers... lol ^_^

  4. #614
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You must go wallpaper hunting quite often to have so many.

    >_> lol i've got a wallpaper at animewallpapers.com hahahah

  5. #615
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 62 wallpapers princess, so... ^^

  6. #616
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never used an anime wallpaper either. Anyways, my background is just a big black boring wallpaper, so there's no need to post an image.

  7. #617
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Why keep it all black?

    Cute, Dreamer!

  8. #618
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will keep this one, that1s for sure!! THNX!! ^_^

  9. #619
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No it's a girl in case you can't tell gender (cough, Jason)

    http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG

  10. #620
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute Princess... ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •